We have all experience pulling an all-nighter and waking up the next day with tired, dull (and bloated) skin.
So, we came up with 5 ways to revitalized (and debloat) with just a few minutes!
- Have a cold shower
- Forget about having a warm shower, the best way to wake your skin (and mind) up is with a cold shower. This will help to increase your blood flow which will make your skin look more awake.
- Get some sunshine
- A little vitamin D can’t harm anyone (remember to put on sunscreen!)
- DIY face massage
- Drastic times calls for drastic measures
- When all things fail, DIY a face massage that will make your skin look alive. Just use your favorite moisturizer and rub it in circles around your face – blood circulation will be boost and you’ll have an instant glow.
- Go for makeup
- The best way to distract others from looking at your tired eyes and panda eyebags is to go with a bright lipstick.
- Your new BFF is a cold spoon
- If you need a fast, instant way to get rid of puffiness under your eyes, cold spoons are the way to go.
- Place your spoon in the freezer the night before and take them out the next morning and place them over your eyes for 5 to 15 minutes.
- If you don’t want to use your spoon, you can use tea bags instead.
- Tip: avoid teas with spices like cinnamon and pepper and go for teas with caffeine like green tea and chamomile.
Here is an additional tip that works for me (but may not necessarily work for you) is to not snooze your alarms. I only set one alarm and I get out of bed immediately. I find that the more you snooze and laze around in bed, the more you don’t want to get out of it.
That’s it for today! I’ll see you next week!